1. Can I still submit manuscripts this month?
Jurnal Sistematik receive manuscripts any time, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day without restrictions. only the PUBLISH schedule depends on the results of the REVIEW and the Editor's Decision.
2. How long does it take to be published in the Jurnal Algoritma?
Each submitted manuscript will go through a review process: 1. Review by the editor, 2. Review by at least 2 or 3 competent reviewers. Both processes are highly dependent on the availability of time from the editor and reviewer as well as the communication process between the author and the editor during the review process.
3. Can my manuscript be published immediately, because this is a requirement for my graduation?
This is a VERY avoidable question to the EDITOR, just follow the Journal's business process as it should. Questions like this will make the editor more detailed in processing the author's manuscript. So indirectly the question will harm the author himself.
4. Is it possible to send manuscripts via email?
Jurnal Sistematik governance, from author submitting manuscripts to publishing, is all web-based. This also helps the author, being able to see the progress of the manuscript in real time and discuss with the editor directly through the journal's website. We do not serve submit manuscripts via email.
5. Avoid questions/requests asking the editor to process your article as quickly as possible, Processing incoming manuscripts is the editor's job.
6. Avoid asking: when will my article be accepted and published, because everything depends on the results of the REVIEW process by the reviewer.